Monday 5 January 2015

Future plans

Hi everyone.

With the 2015 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship not returning until April, there will not be many posts on this blog until the season opener at Brands Hatch.

Therefore I would like to take this opportunity to let you know what my plans are for the 2015 season.

Firstly, I will be continuing my association with the BTCC fan page, covering the Courier Connections Renault UK Clio Cup for a second successive season. Last year gave me the opportunity to report on the action of what was a close fought championship, and a taste of professional race reporting. Not only did this allow me to cover the whole championship, but I was also given the chance to cover the progress of championship runner-up Josh Cook - something I aim to continue next season.

As well as the Clio Cup,I will also be providing reports on the whole ToCA support package for the BTCC; the Ginetta GT Championship, Ginetta Junior Championship, Porsche Carrera Cup GB and the newly formed MSA Formula Championship.

With the annual Autosport Show taking place this weekend (10-11 January), the BTCC will be out in force once again, with a number of teams and drivers announcing their plans for the forthcoming season. I personally will be using this as an opportunity to post any breaking news from the show, and possibly interviews with some of the drivers competing in the 2015 BTCC season.

This year will be a big one for me on a personal note. Therefore I would like to thank all those who have given me the opportunities to get my blog off the ground. I never thought I would be in this situation when I first started the blog in mid 2013, and it has gone from strength to strength since my first post.

I know that I would not be where I am now without you, the readers. I'd like to thank all those who have taken the time out to read my blog posts, whether it be the odd post or those who keep up to date with all my posts,and hope that my work continues to be interesting and kept to a professional standard.

Let's hope the  2015 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship is just as exciting as it has been in recent years.

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment